Rules and regulations
- The “Associazione di Arte e Cultura Cinematografica Rive Gauche – Arte Cinema”, Florence, Italy, is happy to announce the 3rd edition of its International Cinema Contest, dedicated to short films, Corti Festival”. Festival aims at promoting the knowledge of, and the encounter and the collaboration between, young directors and also digital artists.
- Requirements of the works: Short films should not be longer than 35 minutes, included film credits.
- Deadline: October 31st
- Applicants should send a fee of €20 together with their work. Applicants who send two works should send € 30 in total. For three works the fee is € 40, and so on. Payments should be made through Paypal to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via Bank Transfer to Rive Gauche Bank account:
Cod BIC/SWIFT: UNCRITM1R02
- Applicants can mail their works to: Marino Demata, Rive Gauche – Arte Cinema, Via Castelfidardo, 33 – Firenze, Italy.
Or online: using WeTransfer to email@example.com
Applicants should send their work together with their contact details (adress, phone, cell, email) along with a short film description and curriculum vitaeAll materials will not be returned and will become property of the Rive Gauche’s archive. Rive Gauche – Arte Cinema is responsible for, and in charge with, the preservation of the works and with the protection of personal data. Materials may be used in future events (Filmakers and/or film producers will be advised). Materials may be published exclusively for promotion purposes and for this contest on the Rive Gauche-ArteCinema blog (https://rivegauche-filmecritica.com) and Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin, google
- The authors admitted to the final event of the competition (23 November 2016) will be notified since November 01st to 10th 2016 via email and/or Rive Gauche-ArteCinema blog (https://rivegauche-filmecritica.com).
- Final event. Applicants will be shortlisted by the juries . Travel and accommodation and other expenses will be met by shortlisted applicants.All the shortlisted applicants will receive a certificate of attendance . Films and digital art works will be screened during the final event.
- The final event will take place at “SALA VETRATE DE LE MURATE PAC PROGETTI ARTE CONTEMPORANEA” in Le Murate area – Florence, Tuscany, Italy, on November 2016, 23rd. It will start at 10:00am and the awards will be given at 06.00 pm.
- First prize for best short film: € 800 Voucher for video production equipment
Prize for best director: € 300 Voucher for video production equipment Prize for best script: important and personalized award plaque
Prize for best soundtrack: important and personalized award plaque
Prize for best actor: important and personalized award plaque
Prize for best actress: important and personalized award plaque All participants will receive a parchment attesting their contributions.
- Experts’ jury:
President: Stefano Beccastrini – Cinema writer
Luciano Nucentini – Vice- President Rive Gauche
Maria Rosaria Perilli – Writer and critic
Riccardo Zampinetti – Lawyer
Giulia Spagnesi – Cinema and multiculturalism
Claudio Baldocci – multi-instrumentalist musician
Elisabetta Malaguti – Designer
Ruben Chaviano – MusicisMusician and composer
- The jury’s decisions cannot be appealed