1. The “Associazione di Arte e Cultura Cinematografica Rive Gauche – Arte Cinema”, Florence, Italy, is happy to announce the Special edition of Firenze Screenplay International Contest.
2. Short screenplays are admitted with max 30 pages
Long screenlayes must be more than 30 pages long.
3. Deadline for submission: November 12, 2017. Only works submitted within this date will be considered.
4.. Applicants should send a fee of $ 23.00 together with their work.
5. Applicants should send their work together with their contact details (adress, phone, cell, email) along with a short description (abstract) of the work and curriculum vitae.
6. The competitors whose works are admitted to the final event of the competition (12 and 13 of December 2017) will be notified by 13 to 23 of November 2017 via email and on the Rive Gauche-ArteCinema blog as well as on the Rive Gauche-ArteCinema network pages.
7. Final event. This will take place at Le Murate Progetti Arte Contemporanea in Florence, Piazza de Le Murate. Applicants will be shortlisted by the Jury .Travel and accommodation and other expenses will be met by shortlisted applicants.
8. The selected works will be presented during the course of the event on December 12, 2017. The final schedule will be advised closer to the time.
First Prize for the best Original Screenplay (long or short screenlay): InkTip prize package. It incudes listing of winner script on InkTip so that producers and reps can find him. And a personalised award.
Second Prize for short films: InkTip prize package. It incudes listing of winner script on InkTip so that producers and reps can find him. And a personalised award.
Second Prize for long films: InkTip prize package. It incudes listing of winner script on InkTip so that producers and reps can find him. And a personalised award. Third Prize for short film: A personalized award
Third prize for long film: A personalized award
All participants at final event will receive a parchment attesting their contribution.
10. Jury Members:
Enrico Le Pera- Director winning film of the III Florence Short Festival
Maria Rosaria Perilli – Writer and critic
Riccardo Zampinetti – Lawyer
Giulia Spagnesi – Cinema and multiculturalism
Claudio Baldocci – multi-instrumentalist musician
Elisabetta Malaguti – Designer
11. The jury’s decision is Final
Il presidente di Rive Gauche – Festival